Our public finance attorneys work diligently to maintain our unsurpassed reputation for quality, creativity, and responsiveness with our clients. A leader in the public finance field, the practice continually expands its knowledge base and skills to assist clients in new capital markets transactions.
Whether it’s acting as bond counsel, purchaser’s counsel, general counsel, or drafting legislation, we provide our clients comprehensive representation. We have substantial experience structuring innovative privatization projects for both public sector and private sector clients.
The firm’s public finance attorneys provide counsel to clients on the following:
- Structuring and documenting primary offerings
- Primary and secondary markets
- Public pension funds
- Legislative matters
- Issuing or underwriting public offerings
- Other capital market transactions
- Restructuring or resolving troubling troubled transactions
- Private placements of tax-exempt securities
The practice includes the following specialty groups: